Andhra Pradesh grama/ward volunteer recruitment 2019 has begun and registration online apply process has started. Candidates who are looking for How to apply for village volunteers in AP, this is given below step wise step. Volunteer jobs in AP 2019 notification is released and available to download in pdf.
Ward Volunteer registration process is started from June 24th and now interested candidates can online apply for the post of grama volunteer recruitment 2019. Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this scheme for the unemployed youth of rural, tribal and urban people.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 is a very big opportunity for all the people those who are looking for the government job. People who fulfill the required educational criteria can apply for the grama volunteer jobs in AP. Candidates can apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 from 24 June 2019. Last date for online application if 05 July 2019.
Read Also : YSR Pension Scheme Online Form
AP Ward Volunteer Registration 2019
Following Are The Basic Requirements For Application../అప్లికేషన్ దరఖాస్తు కొరకు క్రింది అర్హతలు సరిచూసుకోగలరు
- 1. Educational Qualifications/విద్యార్హతలు
a) 10th for Tribal areas/గిరిజన ప్రాంతాలకు 10 వ తరగతి
b) Inter for Rural areas/గ్రామీణ ప్రాంతాలకు ఇంటర్
c) Degree for Urban areas/పట్టణ ప్రాంతాలకు డిగ్రీ
- 2. Age should be18-35 yrs as on 30.06.2019/30.06.2019 నాటికి వయస్సు 18-35 సంవత్సరాలు ఉండాలి
- 3. Applicant should be resident of the same Panchayat/దరఖాస్తుదారు అదే పంచాయతీకి నివాసి అయ్యి ఉండాలి
- 4. Integrated caste certificate for other than OC/ OC కానివారు కుల ధృవీకరణ పత్రాన్ని అందించాలి
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019 Download in Pdf
Volunteer Jobs notification is given below in pdf to download.AP-Grama-Volunteer-notification 2019
Eligibility for Applying
You should meet these criterions to be eligible to apply for Grama Volunteer Recruitment Services:
- Must be a degree holder if you are applying from an urban area
- Must have a pass certification for your 10th class if you are from rural area applicants.
- The age limits are set from 18 years to 35 years.
- You must possess a domicile certificate of state government.
The recruitment will be done after all the screening processes are completed; here are the dates you should take note of:
- Notification release: 22nd June’19
- Apply duration: From 24th June ’19 to 5th July’19
- Verification date: 10th July’19
- Interview process: Commences from 11th to 25th July’19
- Merit List Announcement: 1st August’19
- Training for Candidates: 5th to 10th August
- Joining: 15th July’19
The selected candidates will receive a salary of rupees 5000 to start with.
Read Also : AP Yuva Nestam Registration Online
How to Apply for Village/Ward Volunteer
YRS Village Sevak will be made available to all the potential beneficiaries through the gram panchayat heads & community heads. The offline registration of form can be done by submitting the filled form to your respective Mee Seva centers.
Another way is for applying, Grama/ward volunteer apply online by visiting the official website; you will have to follow a few steps to do the online registration successfully. You have to visit the official website of the state government to the beneficiary funds section, where you can find the application form.
All you need to do is fill in the proper details of the candidates & upload necessary documents as listed as follows:
- Marksheets of 10th, 12 (if applicable) & degree (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Report or certificates for handicap candidates.
- Other Relevant documents
You should carry this to the verification process as well.
AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Online Registration
At first you have to visit the Official Website gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
- After this you have to click on the Apply now and then Declaration window will be displayed. Select check box by Accept terms and conditions,
Click on “I Accept” button.
- Select the required field of Place, Qualification, Date of Birth & click on “Check”
button ( If eligible then Step-2 option will be displayed )
- Enter Aadhaar Number, Captcha in the mention field and click on “Send Otp”
button(OTP will be sent to Aadhaar linked mobile number).
- Enter OTP and click on “Verify OTP” button(Resend OTP button will be enabled after 1 minute).
- Enter mobile number and click on “Send OTP” button. Enter OTP and click on “Verify OTP” button.
- Enter Name, Father Name, Select Gender, Date of birth and click on “Verify Aadhaar” button and same flow will be continues.
- D Demography details will be displayed. To upload your profile image click on choose file, Select image(Image should be in JPG) and click on “Upload” button.
- Enter Current Residence address details for communication,(Village/Ward) Residence proof to be uploaded (Voter card/Ration card/Residence Certificate/Bank Statement. (File for uploading should be less than 1MB and File Should be in PDF only).
- To edit mobile number, Click on “Edit” button.
- Enter mobile number and click on “Send OTP” button. OTP will be sent to entered mobile number and enter received OTP and click on “Verify OTP” button. Your mobile number changed successfully.
- Enter E-mail and click on “Go and Continue” button.
- Select Qualification, Board/University, Enter Registration number, Select Type of pass, Year of pass, Enter marks secured and upload certificate. Click on “Go and continue” button.
Note: Required documents to be uploaded for Rural : SSC & Intermediate, Urban : SSC & Graduation, Tribal Villages: SSC Documents.
- If you are belongs to “OC”, Select radio button as “Yes” and If you are not differently abled? Select radio button as “NO” then “Apply” button will be displayed.
- Select declaration and click on “Apply” button. Your application successfully
- After filling all mandatory fields, click on “Apply” button.Your application successfully
- Data submitted successfully and your application ID will be generated.
Now keep you application ID safely for future use.
Given below is the step wise step guide how to apply for grama/ward volunteer registration online.Grama Volunteer Registartion