Fastag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to the fastag. People can get fastag from bank branches or the agents.
This will affix on the windscreen of your vehicle and it lets you to drive through toll plazas. You do not have to stop for cash transactions on toll plazas. The tag can be purchased from Tag issuers and if it is linked to the prepaid account, then you need to recharge/ top up the tag as per your requirement.
- During rush time in holidays there will be no need to stop at toll plazas to pay any money.
- Vehicle will be scanned automatically at toll plazas and deduction of amount will will be done done directly from their bank accounts.
- Cashless payment will come in effect.
- Fastag can be recharged online through various online portals like paytm, freecharge etc.
Documents required for Fastag:
- KYC documentation of the owner
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card or passport or other proof of Identification.
Fastag Fee Charges :
Rs. 100/- across all categories, including all applicable taxes Other Charges.
|Sr. No.||Vehicle Class No.||Particulars||Security Amount||Minimum Balance|
|1||4||Car / Jeep / Van/ Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle||200||100|
|2||5||Light Commercial Vehicle||300||140|
|3||6||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles||400||300|
|5||12||4 to 6 axle||400||300|
|6||15||7 or More Axle||400||300|
|7||16||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)||400||300|
Read Also : EESL AC Online Booking | PM Modi AC Yojana 2019
SBI Fastag Application Form Download pdf
Interested customers can apply offline by calling customer Care center at 1800 11 0018 and our customer care center executives will guide you to the nearest PoS location.
Customer should go to nearest PoS location with valid KYC documents and vehicle RC copy along with the originals for verification purposes, the customer can open his/her account by filling up the application form and submit it to the concern officials.
The customer can take FasTag in two categories:
Limited KYC holder’s account, at any given point of time, this type of SBI FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 10,000/- in their FASTag (Prepaid) account. The monthly reload limit is also capped to Rs. 10,000/-.
Full KYC Holders account, at any given point of time, this type of SBI FASTag account cannot have more than Rs. 1 Lakh in their FASTag (prepaid) account. There is no monthly reload cap in this account.
SBI Fastag Apply Online:
- SBI FasTag can be by visiting the following link SBI FasTag Online Regsitration.
- Now you have to enter your personal and address details in the required and mandatory fields.
- After this you have to upload the required documents listed above in the fields by browsing the files and click on the submit button.
Fastag Customer Care Number:
We are pleased to inform that MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched 1033 helpline number for addressing FASTAG complaints at toll plaza level. Customer can simply dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for the following issues:
- Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even through Tag is not blacklisted.
- Plaza not accepting Fastag
- Plaza is not able to read the Tag
- Plaza is not supporting for monthly pass issuance
- Any other applicable issue for Fastag.
All banks are eligible to provide fastag like, sbi, axis, hdfc, icici etc.