YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched many welfare schemes for the AP state. Amma Vodi Scheme is one of them. Under Jagananna Ammavodi scheme (beneficiary eligibility list), lakhs of people who belongs to BPL(Below Poverty Line) will be given Rs.15000.
AP state government will pay Rs. 15000 to each mother those who send their children to school. Jaganna amma vodi scheme will encourage lots of parents to send their children to school. Amma Vadi scheme has begun in Andhra Pradesh State.
Therefore, amma vodi scheme beneficiary name list is released by the government district wise and it is available in pdf to download. To find your child name you have to SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME on the jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in website.
Jaganna Amma Vodi Beneficary Eligible List 2020
Andhra Pradesh YSR government has announced a flagship programme “AMMA VODI” for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian.
Those who are below poverty line household, to enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII .
(Intermediate list Education) in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges including Residential Schools/Colleges in the State from the Academic year 2019-2020.
Finally therefore, Ammavodi eligible list status is available online to download. Final List is available here to download or you can check online.
AP Amma Vodi Eligibility 2020
- Beneficiary, Mother/Guardian is eligible for Rs.15,000/- p.a irrespective of number of children of that family studying from class I to XII.
- The Mother of the child should be from household and below the poverty line(BPL) as per guidelines.
- The Family must have a White Ration Card issued by the Government.
- The beneficiary/Mother shall possess valid Aadhar card or having applied & verified.
- Aadhar card details of children studying between Classes I to XII must be available.
- In case of the demise or absence of the Mother, the quantum of Rs.15,000/- must paid to the natural Guardian of the child.
- The valid ration card data base shall be subjected to the 6 step validation.
- The Children of the beneficiary should be studying in Classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including Residential Schools/Jr.Colleges.
- For orphans/ street children, who are admitted in schools through voluntary organization, this benefit will be extended in consultation with Department concerned.
- The mother/beneficiary shall ensure at least 75% attendance of the children.
- Let us assume, If the child/children discontinue their studies in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefit for that academic year.
- The students studying in the eligible institutions in Classes I to XII shall be taken as a single cohort for identifying the beneficiary mothers for grant of incentive under the scheme.
And finally the last, State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt etc), Income tax payers are not eligible for claiming financial assistance under this scheme.
How to check Amma Vodi Final List 2020 Online?
Interested and eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms can check their name in the list online. At first you have to visit the Official Website i.e jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
Now you have to enter your Aadhar card number and the given verification code and then click on get details. If the entered details are correct then Amma Vodi Status will be visible online on the screen. Then amma vodi list check online process can be done.
Read Also : Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
Download Amma Vodi Final Beneficiary List 2020 in pdf | District Wise
AP gov beneficiary list links are given below.
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
Amma vodi money release date is not yet confirmed but as expected process will initiate soon. Implementation of the scheme will be from 9th January 2020. This is the state level welfare scheme.