[Rs. 1000] AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme Application Form|AP Unemployment Allowance scheme Registration|AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme Registration Online|Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudyoga Bhruti | AP Unemployment Allowance 2018| Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme| AP Unemployment Allownace Online Registration |
Andhra Pradesh government has decided to pay ₹1,000 a month as unemployment allowance to eligible youth. Approximately, 10 lakh graduates/diploma holders will get benefit. applicant will have to be aged between 22 and 35 and be a degree-holder. Interestingly, the scheme will be applicable to more than one in a family. Interested candidates can get registered online or fill the application form.
AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme | Yuva Nestam Nirudyoga Bhruti :
Andhra Pradesh government, has approved Unemployment allowance scheme, under which degree-holder jobless youths will get Rs 1000 per month from the state government. The unemployment allowance will be given to applicants aged between 22 and 35.
The applicant must have a degree or equivalent qualification or diploma. More than one person of a family can avail benefits of the scheme. It is not restricted to one. It could be two. The scheme is expected to cost Rs 1200 crore. If two unemployed youth are in the family, then both of them will be able to reach this plan.
Eligibility for AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2018:
- Applicant Should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant must have a degree or equivalent qualification or diploma.
- Unemployment allowance will be given to applicants aged between 22 and 35
- Applicant must belong to the Below Poverty Line family having a white ration card
- More than one unemployed candidates can take part.
- Applicant should have Bank Account.
- Aadhar card is mandatory.
Read Also: Andhra Pradesh Employment Registration
Read Also: Chandranna Pelli Kanuka
Benefits of AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
- Unemployed youths will get Rs 1000 per month from the state government.
- Monthly Allowance benefit will continue till the candidate gets the job.
- More than 10 lakh unemployed educated youth will get benefit.
AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme Registration 2018 Online | Yuva Nestam :
Interested candidates have to Visit the AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme Official Website to get register for the AP Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
Candidates who are interested in CM Yuva Nestham Scheme to get unemployment allowance will have to first visit the Yuva Nestam Official Website.i.e http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/register.html
On this AP Yuva Nestam Website you will see the Registration Form Option.[ If you want to know step wise step guide to register for Yuva Nestam, then given below is the Guide to fill registration form]
Andhra Pradesh government on 31-May-2018 decided to pay ₹1,000 a month as unemployment allowance to eligible youth. Approximately, 10 lakh graduates/diploma holders will benefit. This is a great initiative form the government for the unemployed youth.