CM AP Yuva Nestam Registration 2019 | Yuva Nestam AP Application | Yuva Nestam Online Apply Website | Yuva Nestam Apply|Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration 2019 | Andhra Pradesh Unemployment allowance of Rs.1000 నిరుడియోగ బ్రూతి రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ 2019 : Andhra Pradesh state government has launched ‘Mukhya Mantri Yuva Nestham‘ scheme. Under this Unemployment scheme youth will get an allowance of Rs 1000 per month. This is great initiative by the government. Total amount of Rs 1000 will be provided to unemployed youth in the Andhra State.
Under the Yuva Nestam/Nirudyoga Bhruti Scheme about 12 lakh youths in the age group of 22-35 years will get the benefit of the Unemployment allowance scheme. Interested candidates have to register online to have AP Yuva Nestam Unemployment allowance. Yuva Nestam AP Online Registration has started.
Yuva Nestam AP|Yuva Nestam Registration Online
State government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme named as AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam – Unemployment Pension Scheme. Under this Yuva Nestam scheme, all the unemployed youths in the state will get Rs. 1000. A new platform will be launched and this platform will also link to Skill Development. Around 12.26 lakh jobless candidates will get benefit from this Yuva Nestam Scheme. Yuva Nestam Online Application Submission is started.
|Scheme Name||Mukhya Mantri Yuva Nestham|
|Launched State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed youth of AP|
|Total Allowance Amount||Rs 1000 per month|
Andhra Pradesh Scheme : Yuva Nestam AP scheme will be extended to all those eligible even if there are more than one beneficiary in a family. We will implement the scheme in a very transparent manner like pension scheme. The money will be credited directly into the bank accounts.
Yuva Nestam Registration required Documents
- Aadhaar Number.
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar.
- Original or Xerox copy and image of Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates.To Enter the Register/Hallticket Number Available in Certificate.
- White Ration Card.
AP CM Yuva Nestam Registration Eligibility
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Candidate should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- He/she should have voter ID/ration card.
- The Minimum required Educational qualification is graduation.
- All the unemployed youths in the age group of 22 to 35 years will be eligible for this CM Yuva nestam scheme.
- Applicant Should belong to a below poverty line (BPL) family.
- Those who are pursuing formal education are not eligible.
- Candidates working in public/private sector/quasi-government or self-employed are not eligible for the assistance.
Read Also : Employment Registration AP
AP Online Yuva Nestam Registration Benefits
- Each eligible candidates will get Rs. 1000 as financial assistance from the AP government.
- AP CM Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme will benefit around 12.26 lakh jobless candidates who are consistently working to get a suitable job as per their degree.
- AP govt. will launch a new platform / website in the 3rd or 4th week of August 2018.
- All the unemployed candidates would have to make online registration of their complete details at the new website to avail the scheme benefits.
- The state govt. will start disbursing the amount of unemployment allowance after 15 days directly into the bank account of the youths.
- All such candidates who are currently paying Provident Fund will not be eligible for this scheme.
CM Yuva Nestam Online Apply | Registration | Website Portal Login
Candidates who are interested in CM Yuva Nestham Scheme to get unemployment allowance will have to first visit the Yuva Nestam Official Website. i.e http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/register.html
On this AP Yuva Nestam Website you will see the Registration Form Option.[ If you want to know step wise step guide to register for Yuva Nestham, then given below is the Guide to fill registration form]
- Now enter your Aadhaar Number and verify its further process.
- Once you have registered, now you need to go to the Login section to Fill up the Yuva Nestam Registration Form.
- Here in the Yuva Nestam Registration you need to Upload the documents like Identity Card, Ration Card, Educational Qualification certificates etc.
- After entering your details, click the submit button to submit the Nirudyoga Bruthi Application Form/Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam.
- You will receive confirmation message on your registered mobile number and on the email id which you have entered. Save them for the future reference use.
- If you are having any Issue you can Dial Yuva Nestam Helpline Toll-Free number 1100