Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme is launched for the students to have education loan for higher studies. This student loans, Vidya Lakshmi Portal is the first of its kind portal providing single window for students to access information and make applications for educational loans provided by banks as also government scholarships.Under the scheme, the students will get education loan facility for higher studies in several recognized colleges / universities in India.
Under the government education loan scheme i.e Vidya lakshmi education loan scheme/विद्या लक्ष्मी शिक्षा ऋण योजना, all the students from all over the country will be able to get education loan from several private as well as public sector banks in India. The students who want to join college for higher studies can have college loans by this VidyaLakshmi scheme. This portal is the best place for student loans.
VidyaLakshmi Education Loan Application Form Filling details :
Submitting the application for loan is very easy.
- First register yourself by filling correct details.
- Then fill the Single application form given(CELAF).
- Now Apply through any bank you want to apply loan.
Common Educational Loan Application Form (CELAF):
The Common Educational Loan Application Form is the single form which students can fill to apply for Educational Loan to multiple banks / schemes. CELAF is the application form prescribed by Indian Banks Association (IBA) and accepted by all banks. This form is provided on Vidya Lakshmi portal to apply for Educational loan.
Online Application Form/Registration VidyaLakshmi Education Loan / Apply for Student Loan:
Below is the step by step procedure to fill Vidya Lakshmi education loan online application form
- First candidate have to Visit the official website www.vidyalakshmi.co.in. Then have to register.
- If the student already have an account on the portal, just login to make the application. Otherwise click on Register link.
- Fill all the details in the registration / sign up form, click on terms and conditions link to read the T&C’s and accept it by clicking the checkbox and then click “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
- After registration, candidate will get a link on their email – id. By using the link, candidate can login using his/her email and password.
- Here the student have to click on Loan Application Form or can click on “Search for loan scheme”. A new tab will open.
- On this tab, student can search the all details of loan scheme by filling the details as shown in the image above.
- Afterward, click on “Loan Application Form”, an application form will appear on the screen where the student have to fill all the required details.
- After filling the details click on “Submit” button.
A reference / application number will be provided to all the students after completing the application. This reference number can later be used to check the status of the application or by clicking on “Application Status” link in the user login dashboard.
List of Banks for Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan
There are many student loan options are given by the banks and these loans are low interest student loans. However, as per the Vidya Lakshmi Portal, there are 42 banks in total which are registered to provide education loan under the scheme. Below is the list of 29 major private and public sector banks which are providing education loan under Vidya Lakshmi Scheme. Interest rate for the loan may vary from bank to bank.
|S. No.||Bank Name|
|3||Bank of Baroda|
|4||Bank of India|
|5||Bank Of Maharastra|
|6||Bharatiya Mahila Bank|
|9||central Bank of India|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|14||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|15||Punjab National Bank|
|16||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur|
|17||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|18||State Bank of India|
|19||State bank of Mysore|
|20||State Bank of Travancore|
|23||Union Bank of India|
|24||United Bank of India|
|26||Axis Bank Ltd|
|29||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
- A student can apply to a maximum of three Banks through Vidya Lakshmi portal using CELAF.
- At present about 42 banks are registered with the platform.
- The Bank will update the status of the application on Vidya Lakshmi portal. Students can view the status of the application on the applicant’s dashboard on the portal.
- Approved Educational Loan of an applicant will be disbursed directly by the bank outside the Vidya Lakshmi Portal. To know more, contact the bank you have selected.
For More details Visit Here Official Website
The interested candidate can also make Call or Fax on Tel – (022) 2499 4200 and Fax – (022) 2497 6351. They can also mail on their email id [email protected] for any query about the scheme, application process or anything else.
Visit here for Frequently Asked Questions