Tamilnadu State government has launched Amma Two Wheeler Scooter/Scooty Scheme 2020 (அம்மா சக்கர ஸ்கோடர் திட்டம்). Under the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme women can purchase mopeds by having 50 per cent government subsidy. Amma scooter scheme application forms are available. Then planning to purchase a two-wheeler under the Amma Scooty scheme would receive maximum 50 per cent or Rs 25,000 as government subsidy. Candidates can download form 2020 and apply to have Amma Scheme Two wheeler subsidized scooter.
Under the Amma Scooter Scheme, the application process for subsidized two-wheelers for women announced by Tamil Nadu government under Amma Two-Wheeler scheme will reportedly begin on January 22. Reports say, applications will be given out between 10am-5pm from Monday and the deadline for submitting applications is February 5. Application forms are invited to have the benefit of Amma 2 Wheeler Scooter Scheme. Interested candidates can download form and apply to have Amma Scooter Scheme Scooter.
Scheme Name : Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2020
Launched By : CM of Karnataka
Application Form Submission Date : Started 22 January 2018
Amma two wheeler scheme last date
Official Website : http://www.tamilnadumahalir.org/tnatws.html
Features of the Amma Scheme :
- The subsidy amount in the scheme is good for 50 percent of the vehicle of the vehicle or Rs. 25,000. The lesser total will be covered. The standard is an increase over the Rs. 20,000 limit that had been utilized in the past.
- The money in the scheme will be sent to the woman’s banking account. This works provided she has submitted the appropriate documents for getting the program ready.
- The vehicle can be bought through funds in the scheme supported by banks and non-banking finance companies alike. These will be subjected to the rules imposed by the Reserve Bank of India.
- About 1 lakh women are expected to benefit from the scheme. Details on the funding is unclear but there are expected to be enough funds to cover that total amount of women who will qualify.
Note : You can also check your application status online.
Eligibility Amma Two Wheeler Scheme:
- The applicants must be the permanent resident of Tamilnadu state.
- Age of the women must be between 18 to 40 years.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- One female member in a family can apply for this scheme.
- TN state govt. is going to roll out this Amma Two Wheeler Scheme on 24 February 2018.
Amma Two Wheeler Scooter Scheme Application Form 2020 [விண்ணப்ப படிவம்]:
Application forms are given differently for Rural and Urban Areas.
Given below Application form is for Rural [Village Area].Amma-Scooter-Scheme-Application-Form-Download
Given below Application form is for Urban [ City Area ].Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Form
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Form Download:
- Application form is of two types.
- Applicants from Rural Area/விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – ஊரகப்பகுதி have to fill Rural area Application formfor Two Wheeler Scheme .
- Applicants from Urban Area/விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – நகர்புற பகுதி have to fill Urban Area Application form for Amma Scooter 2018.
- To download the application form click at relevant links given below.
Application Form – Rural
Application Form – Urban
விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – ஊரகப்பகுதி
விண்ணப்ப படிவம் – நகர்புற பகுதி
Documents required for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme:
|Age Proof||Learner’s / Driving License (LLR / DL)|
|Income Certificate||Education Certificate (8th pass / fail)|
|Community Certificate (for SC / ST)||Bank Account Details|
|Residence Proof||Employment Proof|
|Priority Certificate||Invoice / Quotation of the Vehicle|
Amma Scooty Scheme 2020 Application Form Details
Every interested application who fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned in the article above can apply for the scheme. To apply for the scheme applicants have to fill the application form of the scheme. The steps needed to fill the form are very simple and as follows:
- To apply for the amma two wheeler scheme online first applicants have to Download the Application Form (links to download the form are given in the article above).
- After that applicants have to fill the form with all the details asked in it.
- Then applicants need to submit the application form at the Nearest Zonal Office of greater Chennai Corporation.
Download given Forms to have Amma Two Wheeler Scheme: