Bharathi Scheme Selected List : Bharati Scheme 2019-20 is Andhra Brahmin welfare scholarship scheme. AP brahmin Bharathi Scheme 2019 registration process is going to start soon. Under brahmin welfare scholarship scheme students will get a good sum of amount from the brahmin welfare cooperation.
Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 invites applications from class 1 to 12, ITI, Polytechnic, graduate and postgraduate etc, students who belong to the Brahmin community of Andhra Pradesh.
Bharati Scheme encourages Brahmin students to continue their academic education (Regular), by providing one time financial assistance.
Read Also : AP Yuva Nestam Registration Online
Note : The scholarship is given by the Andhra Brahmin Welfare Corporation.
Andhra Brahmin Bharathi Scheme Benefits:
- Students from class 1st to 5th will receive Rs.5,000.
- Students of class 6th to 10th will receive Rs.7,000.
- Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, D.Ed, TTC, D.Pharmacy or equivalent students will get a scholarship of Rs.10,000.
- Students pursuing general graduation courses will get Rs.15,000 as scholarship amount.
- Students pursuing professional courses having term duration of 4 years or more after class 12th will receive up to Rs. 20,000.
- CA Intermediate and Final students will get Rs.20,000.
- Postgraduate students pursuing any course of 2 years or more duration after graduation will receive up to Rs.10,000.
Brahmin Bharathi Scheme Documents Required:
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste and Income certificates or integrated certificate (Caste Income and Residence) issued by MeeSeva in the name of Student in one pdf.
- Study Certificate from the school for the academic year 2019.
- Disability Certificate (if the student is differently abled).
- Death Certificate of deceased parent (if applicable)
- Pass Book in the name of Student.
- Passport size photograph (in jpeg format) of student.
AP Brahmin Bharati Scheme 2019
DETAILED COURSE WISE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE YEAR 2019-20:
Bharathi Scheme Selected List
The candidates for the receipt of scholarship will be selected by the State Level Selection Committee (SLSC).
Under Bharati Vidya Scheme, Orphan, single mother, physically challenged, girl student and economically poor students will be given preference.
Bharati Scheme 2019 dates:
Bharathi scheme 2019-20 last date and registration starting dates are given below:
- Last date to submit online registration for class 1 to 10: October 2019 (Expected)
- Last date to submit online application for class 12 to PG: October 2019 (Expected)
Bharati Scheme 2019 Apply Online | Application | Registration Procedure
- Till now link is not available on the website but very soon it will be active. When registration form will appear then , applicant should upload the scanned copies (in pdf of maximum 250 kb size each) of the following documents:
- Aadhar Card of student, with address.
- Caste certificate issued by MeeSeva and Income certificate issued by MeeSeva, in the name of the student, in one pdf file.
- Marks Sheets of all the previous years (starting from SSC).
- Study Certificate from School / College / Institute / University for the Academic Year 2018-19.
- Bank Account Pass book in the name of the applicant (Account should be in Andhra bank or SBI. However, for students studying outside Andhra Pradesh account in any Nationalized Bank is acceptable).
- Passport size photograph of the student (in jpeg format upto a max of 50KB
Click here for the Bharathi scheme 2019-20 Online Registration
Bharathi Scheme Renewal and status update will be available after the registration process will be completed. Selected list will be available on the website and pending list will be there too.
Brahmin welfare corporation has given the best opportunity for the students by helping them financially. This AP Brahmin Welfare scheme benefits many students across the state to fulfill their studies.
So keep visiting for the latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask us in comments.