AP Auto driver Scheme Apply Online| YSR Cheyutha Auto Driver| YSR Cheyutha apply online| YSR Cheyutha auto driver application status: Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched Vahana Mitra Scheme for drivers in the state.
Under this scheme, Vahana Mirta will receive a payment of Rs.10000 annually in their bank account. After online apply they can check their application status 2020 on the YSR Cheyutha auto driver portal. The registration process will start from 4th June 2020 for this second phase of the scheme.
As we all know coronavirus lockdown has effected the whole country so state governments are also launching many welfare schemes for the people. So the YSR government has launched the Vahana Mitra Scheme where you can fill the application and get financial help.
YSR Cheyutha Auto Driver Scheme 2020
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||All drivers in the state (auto drivers, taxi drivers, etc)|
|Amount to be given||Rs. 10000|
Andhra Pradesh government has launched the auto driver scheme where drivers can apply online and get themselves registered to get the financial assistance from the government of Rs.10000.
The AP Auto Driver Scheme 2020, Auto Rickshaw, Maxi Cab, and taxi Driver will be secured. In the previous year, this scheme was very successful so the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched it again in its second phase.
— The Hans India (@TheHansIndiaWeb) May 18, 2020
AP government has launched the online application date, the AP YSR driver scheme will start from 4 June 2020 for Auto rickshaw, maxi cab, taxi drivers. The aim of the Vahana Mitra Yojana is to provide some money to self-employed auto and taxi cab drivers.
AP Auto Driver Scheme Registration dates
|Application Online Start Date||4th June 2020|
|Online Registration Last Date||To be released soon|
Till now the government has not released the closing last date of the application date. But the starting date is released by the Officials. Soon in the last year, those who were left to get the benefit will get a chance again to get the benefit of this scheme.
Read Also: PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020
YSR Cheyutha Auto Driver Eligibility
The eligibility criteria are the same as of the last year:
- The applicant must the age of 18 years or above.
- The driver must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category(BPL).
- All the applicants should drive an auto-rickshaw / taxi/cab.
List of Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card of the driver (Aadhar Card must be linked with the Driving License of driver.)
- Driving License (DL)
- BPL / White Ration Card
- Vehicle documents with the proof that one is the owner of the vehicle/cab/taxi.
- Bank account number.
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Id
AP YSR Cheyutha Apply Online 2020| Registration Form
The online application procedure for this scheme is very simple. All you have to do it to follow the given steps:
- At first, you have to visit the Official Website i.e http://184.108.40.206/ysrcheyutha/
- Here you will see an option for AUTO DRIVERS, TAXI DRIVERS and CAB DRIVERS.
- Now click on your desired option and now you will have the registration form.
- Then on this registration form fill the details correctly.
- Recheck the form then click on the Submit button.
- Now save your application ID and other information for future reference.
YSR Cheyutha Application Status 2020
To check your application status you have to visit the Official Website. Here on the Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto/ Taxi/ Cab Vehicles. You will have enter your Application Id and your Aadhar Number.
Now you have to click on the submit button. And you can see your payment status online.
Read Also: YSR Rythu Bharosa Online Registration Form
YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form Download PDFysr vahana mitra application form in Telugu
ysr auto driver application form english
We have shared all the necessary information if you have any problem then do comment below.