E Kalyan Scholarship Login | Online Form : Jharkhand government has launched the E-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.e-Kalyan Scholarship scheme is applicable for the various categories students belonging to the state or students from outside the state but must be belongs to India. ई कल्याण 2019 झारखंड E Kalyan 2019 Jharkhand झारखंड सरकार 2018-19 सत्र के लिए फिर से ई-कल्याण पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना शुरू करने की तैयारी कर रही है। जनजातीय कल्याण आयुक्त अधिकारी, झारखंड राज्य जल्द ही विभिन्न कार्यक्रमों और अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति, और ओबीसी श्रेणी के अभ्यर्थियों के लिए मैटिक छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आधिकारिक छात्रवृत्ति अधिसूचना प्रकाशित करेंगे जो 2018- 2019 में पढ़ रहे हैं।
Tribal welfare commissioner officer, Jharkhand state published the official Scholarship Notification for post matric scholarship for different program and courses for SC , ST, and OBC category candidates who are studying in 2019- 2020. All eligible students can fill application form online at the official website.
Eligibility for e-kalyan Post Matric Scholarship:
- All Schedule castes, Schedule Tribal, and other backward class students can fill application form for Post Matric Scholarship scheme of Jharkhand state.
- Maximum limit of Family income of applicant students must not be greater than 2.5 lakh per year for SC, ST category candidates. Maximum Annual income limit for OBC students will be 1 lakh per year.
- Beneficiary of this scholarship scheme will not be eligible for any other type of scholarship scheme.
Important Dates :
- Application form submission starting date – 30 august 2019.
- Last date of application form submission is – 4 October 2019 (TBC).
- Registration of college and course last date – 4 October 2019 (TBC).
- Verification of scholarship application form and forwarding process – 4 October (TBC).
- Post Matric (Within State & Outside State) Upload the Documents by the students – 4th October 2019 (TBC).
Important things to know before applying e kalyan scholarship :
- All those students who are already filled application form previous year they can login via using their previous user ID and password instead of new registration.
- Candidates are advised to upload certificate (Caste, Residential and Income certificate etc ) which is issued online mode only.
- The validity of Income Certificate should be from 1 April 2019.
- The Students who are taken admission in new courses through lateral entry and already got scholarship in year 2018-19 need to apply for fresh scholarship form for 2019-20 instead of renewal of scholarship form.
- Only Fresh application submitted by the students are eligible for edit application.
e-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship Online Apply 2019:
Step By Step Online Apply [ Below is sample filled e kalyan online form]
One Time Registration is required by the Students on the e-Kalyan Portal by, filling a generic application form which would capture the basic personal details of the Student.
First candidates have to visit Official website
Then Register if you are a new user. Register Here And if you are already registered then do e kalyan login.
After that Sign In to your account and fill the application form as given below.
Now fill all the details correctly.
Now you will see your filled application form
Its Done now.
You can check your application status after filling your form.
Click here to Sign in and Check your Status
E kalyan Helpline Phone Numbers : +91-8409588101, +91-7258010024, 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593 (from 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Saturday working days only)
E-mail: [email protected]