জয় বাংলা পেনশন প্রকল্প: West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Application form(ফর্ম) download 2020 in pdf is available in our article. West Bengal is going to benefit from the “Joy Bangla pension scheme launched by CM Mamta Banerjee.
Under this Jai Bangla WB Pension scheme, older people over the age of 60 will get a pension of Rs 1000 monthly. For the tribal people, there is a scheme launched “Joy Johar Pension Scheme”.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
The Chief Minister announced the WB pension scheme recently from a meeting in Kaliaganj.
The CM has launched a Jay Bangla scheme to provide more pension benefits to the aged people in the state.
WB finance will take care of the budget of the scheme. This WB Pension will give a good amount of money for the old age people.
Joy Bangla Pension Prakalpa/Prokolpa download is available in PDF.
WB Jai Bangla Pension 2020
|Category||West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme|
|Objective||To provide Financial Assistance|
|Pension Schemes||Taposali Bandhu for Schedule Caste|
Jai Johar for Schedule Tribes
|Launched by||CM Mamta Banerjee|
|Beneficiary||A resident of the state of West Bengal|
|Launched For||Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Manabik|
|Scheme Implementation Status||1st April 2020|
|Mode of Applying||Online/Offline|
|Incentives||– Under Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme Rupees 600 will be provided to all beneficiaries.|
– In the Jai Johar scheme Rupees, 1000 will be provided to all beneficiaries.
Joy Johar Pension Yojana
‘Joy Bangla Pension 2020′ and “Joy Johar Pension scheme” for tribals of the state ensuring a monthly pension for the elderly Adivasis.
Under the Joy Johar scheme, tribal people, above the age of 60 years will get a monthly pension of Rs 1,000 per month from the state government.
Joy Johar Pension Yojana 2020 can be avail by having an online application form by online application registration.
Joy Bangla Pension Eligibility
Interested people, those who want to avail of the benefits of the WB Pension Scheme 2020 should have the knowledge of eligibility for the pension scheme. Given below are the eligibility criteria for Joy Bangla Yojana 2020.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the West Bengal, other state people are not invited for this scheme.
- The candidate who belongs to the BPL category is eligible for the scheme.
- Under the Taposali Bandhu and Jai Johar Yojana, only SC’s and ST’s are eligible.
- Disabled people from reserved classes can also apply for the scheme.
- According to the WB state law, the applicant must be above 60 years to avail of the pension scheme offered by the Government.
- People applying for the Joy Bangla Pension Yojana must not be enrolled in other pension schemes of the Government of West Bengal.
In the case of the death of the pensioner, the authority will stop the pension of the applicant after the proper verification of the information of death.
The authority will release the pending amount to the nominee which the applicant has made during the time of initial registration.
Read Also: Ration Card West Bengal Name List 2020
Joy Bangla Scheme Required Documents List
Candidates are requested to have an overview of the list of documents needed to apply for the scheme. The list contains the documents that are provided by the Government of India.
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Resident Proof
- Voter ID Card
- Educational Documents
Joy Bangla Pension Application Form Download PDF
Joy Bangla Pension Online Application is given below to download. This WB Jai Bangla Pension application Form is in PDF.Joy Bangla Pension Application Form
Above is the link to download the Jay Bangla pension scheme application form pdf.
Joy Bangla Pension Online Application Apply Procedure
People who want to apply for the WB Joy Bangla Scheme Online have to follow a simple step-wise step registration procedure which is given below.
- At first, the applicant has to visit the Official Website i.e https://wb.gov.in/
- Now find West Bengal Bangla Pension Scheme Registration link and click on it.
- Next, an application form of the Bangla Pension scheme will appear on the screen.
- The applicant can also apply offline by filling the application form as it is available in various government offices and we have also provided in the article above.
- Then, enter the details asked in the application form and attach the supporting documents as required.
- Fill the correct information and upload the correct documents while applying online as changes cannot be revert back after the final submission.
- After filling the application form, the applicant has to submit the application to the Block Development Officer in case of an applicant residing in rural areas.
- The Sub-Divisional Officer in the case of an applicant residing in Municipal Corporation areas i.e the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- And to the Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation in case the applicant residing in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area.
In Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme Rupees 600 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries and, under Jai Johar scheme Rupees, 1000 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
The online-offline application process will start from 1st April 2020. The selection of the beneficiary will be done after the proper checkup of documents by the government officials.