Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme : Karnataka State Government is going to launch a new scheme for the pregnant women of the state. The name of the scheme is Karnataka Matrushree Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a financial assistance of Rs. 6,000 as pregnancy help to mother of Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. This amount will be given to every pregnant woman for 3 months before delivery and 3 months after delivery at Rs. 1,000 per month.
Karnataka State government will start Mathru Shree scheme from 1 November 2018 with an allocation of Rs. 350 crore in phased manner. Government will increase this monthly amount from Rs. 1,000 in the upcoming 5 years in phases. This scheme is applicable for first 2 child deliveries.
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme 2019
|Name of Scheme||Mathru Shree Scheme|
|Launched Date||7th July 2018|
|Scheme Applicable From||1st November 2018|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant women from BPL Families|
|Scheme Benefit Amount||Rs. 6000|
Mathrushree Scheme for pregnant women was launched as promised by the JD(S) in their manifesto. This scheme provides a total allowance of Rs 6,000— Rs 1,000 per month for three months before delivery and for three months after delivery to mothers of Below Poverty Line families. It will be implemented from November 1 and Rs 350 crore has been allocated towards it.
- The state govt. will provide Rs. 6,000 to all the pregnant mother from BPL Families.
- This amount would be given in 6 installments at Rs. 6,000 p.m.
- Govt. will start implementing this scheme from 1 November 2018 with an outlay of Rs. 350 crore.
- This scheme will remain applicable only to the first two babies. Mothers having their 3rd baby will not be eligible for this scheme.
- The money will be directly transferred to Aadhaar-linked bank accounts of the eligible expecting mothers.
The Karnataka Government will directly transfer this assistance amount into the Aadhaar-linked bank accounts of the eligible mother beneficiaries. All the pregnant mothers from poor families will be benefited from this scheme and this amount will assist them while their delivery.
MatruShree Scheme Required Documents:
- Mother’s Aadhaar Card
- Election Card/Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card Linked Bank Account Number
- Parent’s Aadhaar and Election Card/Voter ID Card
Read Also : Arogya Bhagya Karnataka Health Scheme
Karnataka Mathru Shree Scheme Application Form | Online Apply
For the Registration For Karnataka MatruShree Scheme the details will be available after 1st November 2018. All the information regarding MathruShree Scheme Application Form or registration will be cleared after the Official Announcement of the Karnataka State government. As soon as the information will be released on the Official website, we will update here all the necessary documents information. Then you will be able to download Mathrushree scheme Application Forms.
Not reseved my amount plz
Thankyou for the latest articles. to get complete details about euparjan visit the link