Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) which was launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. India has the largest number of youth, and the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Scheme will benefit them and make them the most employable and with better skill sets by the year 2022.
The PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Scheme) was launched to help the youth in India to specialize in different skills. This scheme aims to provide Indian youth major skills and raise the standard of working and the efficiency to complete the job. The enrolled students are motivated by giving monetary rewards to increase them and providing them with quality training. Click here to download Kaushal Vikas Yojana Official Document
Eligiblity for PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana):
- Interested candidate must be 10th and 12th pass outs or college drop outs.
Note: Candidate can do PMKVY(Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) courses with any other course they are engaged in. i.e they can do multiple courses all together.
- Candidate can engaged himself in multiple PMKVY(Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana).
- Candidate should be under the age of 14-35 year old.
Benefits for the students under PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) scheme:
- Free of cost training.
- Free books and uniform.
- Quality education
- got a certificate of merit after the course competition
- 5 years accidental cover of Prime Minister Insurance Scheme cost Rs60 per person.
- Placement surety
- Facility of post placemat
How to Apply for Pradhanmantri Kauhsal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) Courses:
- First make your mind in which sectors you want to learn the skill.
- List below the are the departments/sectors in which you can learn skill development.
Click on the following links to to view the job roles for which skill development courses are available.
- After making your mind in which sector you want to have training, then you have to find the Training Centers in your areas. Below List is provided for the Training Centers.
To Download the Training Center details Click here
- After downloading the list, lookout for your nearest training center according to your convenience.
- Then go to the selected center and get register for the Skill Training.
For More Details visit Official website
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) aims to provide placement to every candidate and cover the gap of human resources. Currently, the country lacks skillful workforce. PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) provides the industry with the skilled workforce that has aptitude and knowledge.
Eligibility for Placement Payouts:
- Training Centers in the PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) Scheme should have placed 50% of the successfully certified candidates.
- Training Centers should make provision for post placement sessions under PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) Scheme.
- These training Centers will discontinue if the placement rate is less than 50%.
- Training Centers should provide a letter of employment of the candidate, salary slips, and salary certificate under PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) SCHEME.
- If the candidate wants to get self-employed either of getting employed under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Scheme (PMKVY Scheme), they need to provide the Training Centers with their Trade License, Proof of enterprise set up, proof of additional earning, etc.
Delhi main Ghitorni ke aas paas koi center hai kya ??
Hello Yavnika, Apko upar Article mein link diya gya gai wahan se list download krke dekhen.
I want to learn animation course..plz specifying accurate branch in delhi..