Andhra Pradesh government is trying to provide assistance to the mothers and for the same reason, they have been launching the scheme namely YSR Amma Vodi Scheme in AP. Under the Amma Odi scheme, the government will provide 15000 rupees annually to those mothers who are sending their children to school.
The AP scheme 2019-20 has been launched for both children and for the mothers. It is a major step taken by the government and will be very beneficial and successful in the near future. Hence, in this context, we are going to discuss more the scheme and its advantages for others.
AP Amma Vodi scheme objective
The scheme is for Major only two reasons which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, the scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance to mothers living in Andhra Pradesh. So, that they would be able to be self-confident and have no need to ask for money to their husbands or to anyone else.
- The second reason for launching the YSR Amma Odi Scheme is to increase the education sector and try to send more and more children to the school in order to develop their skills and the studies they are doing.
- More, mothers will get encouraged to send their children to school after the launch of this scheme.
Read Also : Amma Vodi Final Beneficiary List 2020
Aim of Amma Vodi Scheme is to encourage parents to send their Children to School. By providing financial help, CM YSR is trying to get as maximum people to involve in this scheme.
Benefit: The parents who will send their children to any School (private or government), will get financial assistance of Rs. 15000 from the AP state government.
Beneficiaries: The Cash benefit will be released on the name of the Mother.
Soon Amma vodi Scheme in Telugu will be available for more details. This YSR Jagan Reddy scheme will benefit may people in AP state.
How to apply for YSR Amma Vodi scheme?
The amma vodi scheme is going to be launched in January 2020 and the application form for the scheme to apply online and to do the registration will be mention after some months on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government.
The procedure could be done from online and offline mode both and we will try to provide the assistance for application for the when the female launch.
Read Also : YSR Pension Scheme Online Form
Eligibilty required to apply:
Yes, after seeing the eligibility criteria one has to see that what all documents required in the process.
- The admission confirmation letter of a student from the school.
- The birth certificate of the child is essential while applying.
- The details of the mother’s bank account are also required.
- The mother has to be a permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh and the proof for the same is required.
- Passport size photo of the mother also has to be submitted.
Hence, one has to submit all the above-required documents while filling the application form in the near future.
Amma Vodi Scheme Official Notification pdf 2019
You can see the Scheme details in ap from the Official Website of YSRCP CLICK HEREamma vodi ysr
If you think that you are eligible for the scheme then you may apply for the same when the scheme will get launched. Also, don’t try to misuse the scheme because of your wrong thrust the chance of any beneficiary will get removed.
Read Also : AP Yuva Nestam Registration Online
Once, you submit the form with the scheme will get launched you have to see the eligibility criteria and after that only you have to fill the form. As if you submit any wrong information in the form then your form will get rejected automatically and hence to save energy and time for seeing that you are eligible for applying or not if don’t go for it.
For further information, you may leave the comment in the comment box and experts will try to resolve your queries as soon as possible. We would love to hear your views on the scheme further.